"tix/SYS gave me the control that I had been looking for: fast on-demand and bulk ticket printing combined with accurate up-to-the-minute reporting in an easy to use system."
Vancouver International Film Festival
1-866-4 TIX SYS
tix/SYS Standard Reports
tix/SYS includes an extensive suite of standard reports that cover most aspects of financial and ticket sales and inventory reporting. All reports can be sorted in a number of ways and can be printed for many ranges of conditions. Reports can be viewed on the screen, printed to any printer connected to your network or exported for use in other programs such as spread-sheets. Below is a partial list of these reports.
You can click on a report title to see samples of that report. Please note that these samples are from a Film Festival and as such use language specific to that type of event (e.g. 'screening' instead of 'performance', etc.).
- Balance Report - Summary of transactions for a date range
- Item Sales Report - Detail of ticket and merchandise sales for a date range
- General Order Detail - Detail of all sales orders for a date range
- User Order Detail and Summary - Detail and Summary of sales by user
- Event Listing - List of all information pertaining to an event
- Show Sales Breakdown - Detail of sales for a given show
- Ticket Sales Summary and Detail - Summary of ticket sales by show
- Ticket Availability Summary - Summary of tickets and seats available by show
- Ticket Holds Report - Detail/Summary of tickets and seats on hold
- Problem Orders Report - Detail of orders with Will-Call issues, reprints, etc.
- Order/Customer Communications and Audit Log - Detail of all communications and changes made to orders or customer records
- Will-Call Listing - List of orders to be picked up at Will-Call
- Who Bought Tickets - Detail/Summary List of customers who purchase tickets to a show
- Who Bought Merchandise - List of customers who purchased specific merchandise